Palau Shark Week
17th Annual Event
Dive the world's first Shark Sanctuary
High adrenaline shark dives
Shark City, Blue Corner & Peleliu Express
Shark Nurseries to Conservation
Experience and learn
Palau Shark Week
Republic of Palau
Departs 15 Mar 2019
Returns 23 Mar 2019
8 Nights / 7 Days
- 8 Nights accommodation at Palau Central Hotel
- 5 days of 2-tank Shark Diving with Fish N Fins (Optional: Add 3rd dives)
- Free Nitrox for those certified
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch with dive tours
- All transportation between airport, hotel & tours.
- 2 Leisure days to relax & explore Palau. See Add-ons for tour options
- Airfare (Roundtrip from Guam)
- Extra dives/tours
- Koror State Rock Island permit w/ Jellyfish Lake access. Required for all visitors 6yrs and older: $100
(Koror State Rock Island permit without JFL access: $50. JFL access can be added later at $75.)
- Peleliu State Scuba Diving permit. Required for diving within Peleliu State waters: $30 /person
*Palau permits are valid for 10 consecutive days and non-transferable.
Tentative 2019 Shark Week itinerary
Mar 15 – Arrive Palau from Guam. Hotel Check in.
Mar 16 – Open day – Optional diving (extra)
Mar 17 – Day 1 – Opening of Shark Week. 2-tank dive. Observe shark movement around Ngemelis Island @ Blue Corner & New Drop Off.
Mar 18 – Day 2 – 2-tank dive. Observe shark population at Peleliu Island. Peleliu Express & Peleliu Cut.
Mar 19 – Day 3 – 2-tank dive. Early AM start – Oceanic shark observation at Blue Holes & Blue Corner.
Mar 20 – Day 4 – 2-tank dive. Early AM start – Shark behavior during mating of Red Snappers. Shark City & Siaes Corner.
Mar 21 – Day 5 – 2-tank dive. Shark behavior at West Passage (North & South)
Mar 22 – Leisure day to relax & explore Palau. Gala evening @ Fish ‘n Fins. Late night check-out.
Mar 23 – Depart Palau, return to Guam.
– Add a 3rd dive to any dive day
– Add a 2 or 3-tank dive on Mar 16
– Add non-diving tours on Mar 22
- 3rd dive/day
- Jellyfish Lake
- Rock Island Kayak tour
- Jungle Off-Road tour
- Helicopter Aerial tour
- Dolphins Pacific tour
- 1-2 hour Spa Massage
Double Occupancy: $1,740
Single Occupancy: $2,420
Add airfare: Inquire for current rates
Prices are per person and include tax.
Prices and availability are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Breakfast (Morning snack & coffee/tea on early departure days)
- Lunch with tours
- Transportation to/from airport, hotel & tours
- 32% Nitrox
- Guam to Palau
FRI 15 MAR 755P-900P
- Palau to Guam
SAT 23 MAR 245A-545A
Currency: US$ Dollars (USD)
Language: English & Palauan
Outlets/voltage: US Standard outlets, 120V