Palau Spawning trips
Republic of Palau
Dive Palau’s massive, regularly-occurring fish aggregations.
Minimum stay 4 nights/ 2 dive days
Dates: See below
*Advanced diving with strong currents. Divers should be certified Advanced with a minimum of 50 dives and experience in strong currents to participate.
- Roundtrip airfare from Guam
- Minimum of 2 dive days w/ 1 early AM fish aggregation dive*
- Free Nitrox for those certified
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch with dive tours
- All transportation between airport, hotel & tours.
- Leisure day to relax & explore Palau. See Add-ons for tour options
- Koror State Rock Island permit. Required for all visitors 6yrs and older: $50 /person
- Peleliu State Scuba Diving permit. Required for diving within Peleliu State waters: $30 /person
*Palau permits are valid for 10 consecutive days and non-transferable.
*Please note: Aggregations are naturally occurring phenomena and not due to feeding or other human influence. Although the timing is fairly reliable, no truly natural marine life sighting can be guaranteed. Weather, ocean conditions, and unknown factors may influence regular behavior patterns. These are advanced dives and an especially strong tide or swell can make the sites unsafe to dive. In these cases the aggregation dive will be replaced with diving at another site.
Upcoming Fish Aggregation Dates
Predicted aggregation dates based on historical behavior patterns. Actual dates of travel may vary but must include a minimum of 1-2 ‘warm-up’ dive days followed by 1 date from the schedule below. 4 nights, 2 dive days and 1 non-dive day is the minimum trip duration required to participate in a Palau aggregation dive.
|Bumphead Parrotfish||Red Snapper|
|Jan 3-5||Jan 18-20|
|Feb 2-4||Feb 17-19|
|Mar 4-6||Mar 18-20|
|Apr 2-4||Apr 16-18|
|May 2-4||May 15-18|
|May 31-Jun 2||Jun 14-16|
|Jun 30-Jul 2||Jul 14-16|
|Jul 29-31||Aug 12-14|
|Aug 27-29||Sep 11-13|
|Sep 26-28||Oct 11-13|
|Oct 25-27||Nov 9-11|
|Nov 24-26||Dec 9-11|
THU – Evening arrival to Palau. Hotel Check -in.
FRI – Dive day – 2 or 3 dives. Regular pickup time.
SAT – Dive day – 2 or 3 dives.
SUN – Dive day – 2 or 3 dives, including early AM fish aggregation dive
MON – Leisure day to relax & explore Palau. See Add-Ons for tour options. Late night check-out.
TUE – Depart Palau, return to Guam.
*A minimum of 1 regular dive day is required prior to participating in fish aggregation dives.
- Rock Island Kayak tour
- Jungle Off-Road tour
- Peleliu WWII History tour
- Helicopter Aerial tour
- 1-2 hour Spa Massage
Sample 5 Night / 9 dive package:
Double Occupancy: $1,865
Single Occupancy: $2,290
Sample 4 Night / 4 dive budget package:
Double Occupancy: $1,412
Single Occupancy: $1,644
Prices will vary based on seasonality and current airfare rates.
- Roundtrip airfare from Guam
- Lunch with tours
- Transportation to/from airport, hotel & tours
6 times each week
- Guam to Palau: Sun-Mon evenings
- Palau to Guam: Mon-Sat Early AM
- Currency – US$ Dollars (USD)
- Language – English & Palauan
- Outlets/voltage – US Standard outlets, 120V