Depart: Tuesday or Saturday
Return: Wednesday or Sunday
- Roundtrip airfare from Guam
- Accommodation at Manta Ray Bay Resort
- 2-tank Diving with Yap Divers, located at Manta Ray Bay Resort
- Professional dive guide
- Tanks, weights, weight belt
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary wake-up service with coffee/tea
- Snack and refreshments with dive tours
- Leisure day to relax & explore Yap. See Add-ons for tour options.
- Late night checkout
- Gear other than tanks, weights, and weight belt (available to rent).
- Meals other than those listed.
- Airport departure Fee. Paid in cash at the airport upon departure: $20 /person
- TUE – Depart Guam (night), arrive Yap. Check-in @ Manta Ray Bay Resort.
- WED – 2-tank diving
- THU – 2-tank diving
- FRI – 2-tank diving
- SAT – Leisure Day to relax & explore Yap. See Add-Ons for tour options. Late night checkout.
- SUN – Depart Yap, return to Guam. Early AM flight.
- ‘Supersize’ your diving with a 3rd tank per dive day, lunch & Nitrox.
- Room upgrade – Ocean View
- Room upgrade – Deluxe Ocean View
- Island Land Tour
- Kayak Tour
- ½ Day Land / ½ Day Kayak tour
Packages starting at:
- 7 Nights/10 Dives
Double Occupancy: $1464
Single Occupancy: $1901
Upgrade to 3-tank dives with lunch & nitrox: $259
- 4 Nights/6 Dives
Double Occupancy: $904
Single Occupancy: $1173
Upgrade to 3-tank dives with lunch & nitrox: $159
- 3 Nights/6 Dives
Double Occupancy: $754
Single Occupancy: $978
2019 Special Events (20% Surcharge on all hotel/dive packages during these dates)
Yap Days (February 23-March 2, 2019). Minimum 1 week stay required
Includes – Transfers to/from Yap Day Event sites, ½ day land/culture island tour, beach BBQ, Mandarin Fish or Night dive, Nitrox and one day three tank dive with lunch in a local village.
Manta Fest (August 24-September 8, 2019)
Includes – Participation in photo contest, seminars and workshops, shark split photo and land/culture photo opportunities, beach BBQ, ½ day land/culture island tour and local dinner buffet/meal.
Yap Divers 4 Sharks Event (October 12-26, 2019)
Includes – Participation in photo contest, seminars and workshops, shark split photo opportunities, beach BBQ, ½ day land/culture island tour and local dinner buffet/meal.
Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Late Checkout
- Roundtrip airport/resort transfers
- Outgoing flights (Guam to Yap) depart Sundays and Wednesday at 1230am.
- Return flights (Yap to Guam) arrive back in Guam at 430am Sundays & Wednesday.
Flights can be included by request.
Times shown are approximate.