Yap Divers 4 Sharks
Yap Divers 4 Sharks
Yap, Federated States of Micronesia
Dates: Oct 12-26, 2019
4, 7, 10 & 14 Night packages available
Join all or part of this 2-week event learning about shark conservation & ecology, photo workshops and an image contest – combined with the best dives and eco-tours, & a shark photo shoot during sunset at Vertigo.
- Accommodation at Manta Ray Bay Resort
- 2-tank dive days (upgrades available)
- Wake-up service with coffee/tea
- Special dives & shark presentations
- Daily shark conservation workshops & evening media presentations
- Photo Contest Entry
- Island tour
- Traditional Village Dance
- Private Beach BBQ
- Snorkel / Kayak a shark nursery
- Professional dive guide
- Tanks, weights, weight belt
- Roundtrip airport transfers & Taxes
- ** MDA packages come with late-night checkout already included!
- Airfare (available upon request)
- Gear other than tanks, weights, and weight belt (full gear rental is available).
- Meals other than those listed.
- Airport departure Fee. Paid in cash at the airport upon departure: $20 /person
Sample itinerary for: 4 Nights / 3 Dive Days
- TUE – Begin airport check-in
- WED – 1230am departure. 2-tank diving (late start)
- THU – 2-tank diving
- FRI – 2-tank diving
- SAT – Non-diving day. Late-night checkout
- SUN – Return to Guam, early AM flight
- ‘Supersize’ your diving with a 3rd tank per dive day, lunch & Nitrox.
- Room upgrade – Ocean View
- Room upgrade – Deluxe Ocean View
- Island Land Tour
- Kayak Tour
- ½ Day Land / ½ Day Kayak tour
4 Nights / 6 Dives: From $1086 Double Occ / $1446 Single Occ
7 Nights / 10 Dives: From $1756 Double Occ / $2317 Single Occ
10 Nights / 16 Dives: From $2446 Double Occ / $3214 Single Occ
14 Nights / 22 Dives: From $3286 Double Occ / $4306 Single Occ
Prices are per person and include tax.
Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Shark event presentations, workshops & photo contests
- Late Checkout
- Roundtrip airport/resort transfers
- Outgoing flights (Guam to Yap) depart Sundays and Wednesday at 1230am.
- Return flights (Yap to Guam) arrive back in Guam at 430am Sundays & Wednesday.
Flights can be included by request.
Times shown are approximate.